Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

Yamaha JMC Book 3

Can you believe it? She finally reached this stage. For the first time, the Book Completion Concert was held outside the classroom and in the open hall for all to enjoy.

Girl did not play perfectly but you know what? She did not cry. She fumbled but she played on. She did not criticise her friends. She clapped for all her friends sportingly.

She participated on the stage with her friends and saw how many spectators there were. She just smiled and carried on.

She did not go crazy during the after-concert snack/party. She shared her snacks without hogging all her favourites.  

For all those EQ development, she got me teary with happiness. You are a star to me, Girl. I am so proud of you. 

Caveat: You need more practice! Don't refuse when I ask you to. I am still your mother.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment