Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Hot, Hot, Hot!

I met one of my former classmates today over breakfast and spent some quality catch up time. I must add that Gamuda Walk has a nice out of city peace to it before 10 am.


I especially like this selfie of us. It encapsulates the special bond of friendship that has stood the test of time and tribulations. 9-17 years old, troublesome twenties, raging thirties and now settling into our magic 40. Here's to friendship - Amin.

On another note:

Sweltering heat of late. 37C at 3pm during school run has really gotten to me. I konked out earlier this evening, and woke up a few hours later to find that Girl had gone to bed and had completed her homework under supervision by The Other Half. Syukur alhamdulillah for supportive spouse during KO times.

Toodles now while I go back to sleep and look forward to another busy Thursday and 3 special dates! 

4 comments: