Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

2016

How was your new year, my lovelies? 

We ushered in the new year, at home, on our bed, curtains open, like previous years.

The fireworks this year was a little less spectacular, or maybe it was just me. With the Four Seasons stacking up fast and almost blocking our view of the park, I mentally brace myself. Perhaps, Independence Day fireworks will also be hindered.

As for now, let's appreciate what we have. Syukur alhamdulillah for this view.



Bean woke up after these few early shots  so I carried him instead of snapping photos. He was sleepy, yet excited. He did not call out the colours, just tested his head on my shoulders. Made me feel safe!

Finally, he fell asleep at 3am after the noise from sirens and crowd finally left the city. When the city finally did sleep, it was all peaceful, tranquil all around. Bless this bliss.

Girl slept through it all, lucky me!

Happy New Year, my lovelies. Wish us all a wonderful journey ahead.



0 comments:

Post a Comment