Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Spelling

Girl has trouble spelling the word "friends".

My solution? 

Find a way for her to memorise and connect easily. Using the traditional:
1. say
2. spell
3. say
steps work too but sometimes, a little extra effort goes a long way. Learning is not just a process, it is an experience akin to a journey (says me, the tutor with low patience threshold, ha!).

This Google image hopefully will help:


"Not Lego, dear. Friends. F R I E N D S. friends."

"Not Chandler Bing and Jennifer Aniston Friends, that was my era. This. Is yours."

All the best, Girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha funny you mentioned Chandler Bings coz me and Tee are in the phase of re-watching Friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rajinnya you two (I wish I can spare some time for my SATC reruns!!).

      Delete