Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Shawl Crush


My current shawl crush is this instant slip-on, "stays put without any pins" genius from Poplook. I love how I can go from not-ready-to-receive-any-guests to hijab-compliant just as the Salam is returned behind a locked wooden door. 5-6 seconds, maybe? Perfect for receiving food deliveries and courier, awesome!

My wish is to see them in every colour, considering how affordable and wearable they are. True, I have all 3 colours that they have launched; but I just cannot wait for more! Dreaming of navy, dusty mint, lilac and such...

Shawl swish until my next post. Take care, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh I haven't tried this, will definitely check them out! Hehe.
    Selamat Hari Raya luv! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam dear Tina!

      It will be so lovely and elegant on you! ❤️

      Delete