Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Gratitude: Bebe

Today I am grateful for His mercies, protection and help.

Bebe's fine after spending half a day at the workshop to have its alternator belt replaced. The snap produced a loud klonk that had me worried, in now fixed. The bill is small compared to having to take out a new car loan. We are so glad Bebe is good to go again. Alhamdulillah.

The incident happened just outside of one of the safest place, a police training academy. Alhamdulillah.

(psst: the OCD in me wants to correct the sticker on the tow truck with spelling error!)

managed to steer Bebe out of the heavy traffic to the guard post thus avoided causing blockage to an already congested artery. I would have been nervous if Bebe had been an island of stagnant steel with daggers all over from stares of irritated drivers complete with the one finger salute. He speared me from all harm and negativity. Alhamdulillah.

I waited with a shut down version of Bebe with its hood open at the guard post while being chaperoned by policemen. It felt safe. It could not possibly been safer. Alhamdulillah.

No rogue tow trucks buzzed around me that cool and cloudy morning. It would have been tough to fast, wait out in the humidity or rain while being pestered by strangers. He spared me from all that. Alhamdulillah.

My usual service team backed me up with a reliable tow truck in good time. The wait time was short, the service was impeccable, despite my forgetting of the privileges and benefits of The White Card. Alhamdulillah.

The Other Half managed to drop Bean off at The Playschool and came to my side within record time despite heavy traffic. Alhamdulillah.

He then let me nap all the way to my dentist appointment, without missing my turn at the dentist to have my chipped filling fixed. Alhamdulillah.

Verily, His Blessings come in great and significant ways, even when it seems petty. SubhanAllah.

What are you thankful for today, my lovelies? Please do share!



2 comments:

  1. Salam Hampshire Mummy,

    I'm glad to know that Bebe is up and running again :)

    Have a blessed weekend to you, your family and Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam Puan L,

    Thank you 😀

    ReplyDelete