Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

House Hunting

...tough
...tiring
...legwork
...scrolling app research 
...open house appointments
...drive by and try to get a feel of the neighbourhood at random hours of the day for actual traffic experience; and I can tell you this:

...it is oh so fun to dream of possibilities.

At the moment, I am waiting to fall in love with one within my budget and requirement checklist.

Honestly, I fallen in love with a few that were slightly above budget. By above budget I mean a couple of millions more, not hundreds of thousands more - how scary for The Other Half! His response? 

"This is not the 2.55 or 11.12 in green or black, not quilted diamond or chevron, this is a Range Rover Evoque or two!"

Classic. So cute of him! 

I dare not even mention "Balik kampung, tanam organic jagung" plans at Janda Baik, I will behave myself for now.

So, if only money is no object. Since money does not grow on trees unless you own Doubletree, back to the hunt it is!

[See you at the iproperty Home and Property Investment Fair at KLCC Convention Centre this 17-19 April 2015. Open from 11 am to 8 pm. Free admission.]

1 comments:

  1. Just keep searching, and never give up; a prime location is bound to turn up for sure. The process can be quite challenging, sometimes stressful and often nerve-wracking, but it should all lead to a good outcome, as long as you make use of the resources available to you as you do so.

    Charley Treadway @ The Birch Companies

    ReplyDelete