Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Al-Fatihah, Mama

Today, I miss my Mama more than ever. 


In fact, as I turn a year older every year, I think of her sacrifices and how challenging her life and journey must have been. Just so that I get a better chance at mine. Love is a wonderful feeling because it keeps going long after she has returned to Him. 

I miss you, Mama. Al-Fatihah. May Allah swt forgive all your sins, accept all your good deeds and place you amongst the best of His Believers. Amin!

Note: My late Mama was not a Muslimah,  but I offer her supplications and Al-Fatihah anyways because of my belief in Allah swt as the One and Only God. To Him, she returned, and none other.

2 comments:

  1. Al Fatihah to your late Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Puan L. The older I grow, the more I miss and appreciate her.

      Delete