Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Mighty Monday

Alhamdulillah it went well! Not superbly over the moon and back/see fireworks and rainbows type of well, but well enough to say "we almost nailed this one!" I could not have asked for more.

The air was fresh. Alhamdulillah.

The sun was shining brightly. Alhamdulillah.

The birds were chirping. Alhamdulillah.

I tried a new route to school without Garmin on, and it was easier despite the RM1.50 toll on MEX. I will save this route for emergencies (pray I will not be needing this route, Amin!).

I did not miss the junction to school. Alhamdulillah!

I brought the entire lot of books and it was indeed the right thing to do. The teachers have taken all the books which I have labelled and I will deposit the rest of the loot which I have only just labelled and wrapped this afternoon, tomorrow morning. Alhamdulillah and in sha Allah.

The Little Girl sat with T2, so that took care of any jitters they each may have had. There was a tiny frown and tear when the teacher ushered me out of class ever so politely and discreetly. Things quickly went uphill then as the little ones settled down and the mums hang out/catch up with one another, making merry new friends and set up a support group just like the kids! Alhamdulillah.

The cream bun and water were good decisions. There were no pre-paid meals in a bento box today so the measly meal saved The Little Girl from hunger and thirst on our drive home. There was no vanilla bun left, as The Other Half wolfed it down last night at supper (and did not tell me). Luckily I had a spare stash! Alhamdulillah.

Bean went to his wellness appointment without fuss. He cried during weighing, measuring and injection but was civil enough to say "bye bye" and waved to his paed. He even had a nap in the car then came home all merry and jolly. Super duper alhamdulillah.

We are still in two minds about putting The Little Girl on the secure school bus, so we will wait and see how my timing for daily commute works out to be. By secure, I mean dedicated chaperone teachers on board with driver's cellphone number and the rest of the class. Everyone seems to be on the bus except us. I hope The Little Girl will not miss out on the fun social life on board a school bus (I recall my fun years riding in one but those were different times with different circumstances).

On our drive home, I did not miss my exit junction. Super alhamdulillah.

It was lunch hour but the traffic was not too bad. Alhamdulillah.

In a nutshell, it was awesome and great start! May Allah swt bless The Little Girl abundantly, make every day as smooth as today and keep her safe always. Amin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment