Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Note To Self

"The believer sees his sins as if he is sitting at the foot of a mountain fearing that it might fall on top of him, while the sinner sees his sins as a fly that lands on his nose, he just waves it away. ['Abdullah b. Mas'ud]"
 
With that, bye bye to my tights, skinny pants and skinny jeans. Camel toes no more, even if it is hidden under a long blouse/shirt. You'd just never know. My last few occasions being out in the humid tropical weather with head scarf and all had been tough. Kept reminding myself that hell is hotter. Faith is being tested, plenty.
 
Also deleting of my ranting mojo about my SIL, MIL and own Cinderella complex. Inhale, exhale.  
 
Let 2014 be a renewed journey, and improvement of self. Amin!
 
Do share your new year resolution! I'd love to be inspired by yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment