Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Dry Shampoo

Honestly, this wonderful option didn't work out for me because I have to have my hair washed and blown dry once daily, even during confinement. In fact, I washed my hair 17 hours after Bean was born, with quick blow dry after.

During pregnancy, I bought this dry shampoo, tried to fool myself into not washing my hair and trying to further fool myself into following the traditional practice *what was I thinking?* as long as you keep your scalp clean and dry, you'd be fine.

Anyways, this dry shampoo was about the only type I could find in the local pharmacy...hope you have better chance of locating nicer ones.

I'd probably keep this for long haul flights.



Do share the name of dry shampoo that you like, I am willing to try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment