Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Dry Skin

I cannot live without these 4 products at the moment:

1. Earth Mama Angel Baby - Natural Stretch Oil
Started using this product the minute I found out that I am pregnant this second time round. Somehow it doesn't reduce the dryness of my skin because occasionally I felt the "stretch itch".

I also suffered from some mild eczema in the first trimester so I had to constantly rub the oil in. Best to rub in after a shower. Put clothes on only after the oil has been absorbed. I still use this occasionally to finish whatever is left in the spray bottle.

2. L'Occitane - Firming and Smoothing Supple Skin Oil with Almond Oil
I could not tolerate the sweet smell during my first trimester. At week 16 when the nausea and vomiting eased, I purchased a bottle of this lovely, rich almond oil right away.

Oh, how I love this!

Absorbs quickly into skin right after shower, does not leave any sticky or oily residue. I have been spoiling myself silly, a very tiny form of indulgence twice daily.

3. L'Occitane - Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil
A small amount goes a long way in lathering up a rich foam that leaves my skin squeaky clean but moisturised and soft. Works like wonder to ease up mild eczema for both The Little Girl and I.

4. Tanamera Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil - Richer than almond oil for the final trimester all out stretch and perineum massage. Be sure to let all oil absorb into skin before putting clothes on.

What about you? Do share your dry skin combat tips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment